We've helped companies just like yours
Contractors • Plumbers • Electricians • HVAC • Lawncare
Family Physicians • Dentists • Optometrists • Physical Therapists • Counselors • Clinical Trials
Health & Beauty
Hair Salons • Fitness Instructors • Gyms • Spas • Nail Salons
Attorneys • Accountants • Insurance Agents • Financial Advisors • Real Estate Agents • Property Managers
Restaurants & Food Service
Restaurants • Bars • Cafes • Food Trucks • Caterers
We have experience working with small businesses from many different industries and verticals. If you're in a niche industry, we'll take the time to learn the nuances of your business.
While we specialize in working with service-oriented B2C businesses, we also have solutions for B2B, retail and eCommerce.
All Web Design Products Include
Every website we design includes a variety of extra features most other companies charge extra for, including domain registration, hosting, software and security updates, site maintenance and unlimited blogging. You will have one point of contact to help you manage your online business, and keep your goals on track. Each plan includes the following:
- Custom Website Design: A custom website design consistent with your company’s branding and colors will be created. Professionally programmed with performance and security in mind. Forget about templates!
- Website Hosting: Your website will be optimized to run on a secure fast-loading server so that your customers can have the best possible experience.
- Domain Name: The domain name is included in your service with us. Never have to worry about renewing it and having the records updated.
- Unlimited Blogging: Blogs are a great way to interact with current and potential customers. Share your industry expertise with existing and prospective customers through your company’s personalized blog page. Your blog can be integrated with your social media accounts to increase the likelihood of views and increase of your website traffic. Overall, blogs are a great way to keep your site up-to-date, and they're baked in to every website we build!
- SPAM Protection: Cyber attacks are on the rise globally. We take security very seriously, and go to great lengths to ensure every site we build is hosted on a fully secure server, using the latest encryption technology to keep your, and your customer's information safe from hackers.
- No Setup Fees: You will not be charged up front for server setup, maintenance or installation of the services.
- No Risk: You have the option to get add-ons and scale your package as your needs change.
- SEO Management: We make it easy for you to manage SEO on the back-end of your website. Your site will be submitted to all the major search engines like Google, BING, and Yahoo!
- Mobile Responsive Design: Your website will always be compatible with any device screen size including phones and tablets to maximize the user experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any setup fees for the website design?
No, the cost of the website design is bundled into your monthly rate. In some cases, there may be an upfront cost for advanced development. A vast majority of our premium plan clients only pay a flat monthly rate.
Will I have a dedicated account representative?
Absolutely. And since our team is small, you'll likely get to know everyone at the Foxden on a first name basis. No call centers and uninformed representatives. You always talk to the people who are actively involved with your project.
Will there be other hidden fees?
Premium plans are customized to fit your exact needs and include everything necessary to design, build, launch, maintain and market a website. If your plan includes PPC advertising, there will be an additional advertising budget.
How long does it take to build my website?
Each website is different but on average we have a testable version of the website completed within 4 to 6 weeks. It's possible for us to complete a website in as little as 2 weeks if your assets are ready to go.
Do you have a satisfaction guarantee?
If you're not impressed with our service within the first 30 days, we'll release you from your contract and refund any payments. No hoops to jump through.
Is there a contract?
Monthly website plans require a minimum one year commitment. That's really the minimum to establish yourself online. We also have contract-free options available. Contact Us for more information.